We are currently recruiting or a fantastic position based in Leeds to join an exciting and growing business. This is exciting opportunity to join a business who are looking for a talented individual to help deliver on their ambitious plans.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be a key part of the team ensuring invoices are processed efficiently. You will be supporting with the smooth operation of the purchase ledger function by ensuring internal procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
Ideally, you will:
- You will have previous experience of working in a fast paced accounts department in a similar role
- Demonstrate confidence with communicating with stakeholders at all levels and make decisions when needed
- Strong Excel knowledge with a high level of attention to detail to support you with noticing any discrepancies
- Good commercial awareness and proactive problem-solving skills to ensure business needs are understood and solutions are delivered
In return, you will:
- Work alongside like minded individuals who will challenge and encourage you with your career development
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including a competitive salary, hybrid working, free on-site parking and a competitive salary
- Have the opportunity to contribute the financial success of their organisation and work in a supportive environment
- Gain the responsibilities to support with vital decisions and exposure with implementing a new system
If you’re looking for a new challenge in a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and outstanding service, then please apply now!