I am currently recruiting for a fantastic Accounts Payable Clerk working for a company based in Leeds. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business who are committed to having a positive impact on the environment with sustainable options.
The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure the purchase ledger is managed and maintained effectively, including processing invoices onto the purchase ledger in a timely manner. The role must ensure that the accounts are kept up to date by proactively resolving any queries and unresolved balances.
- Demonstrate confidence with written and verbal communication which will support you with effectively resolving any queries
- Be currently studying AAT with previous experience working in a similar accounts payable / accounts receivable position
- Demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, with high level of accuracy and a keen eye to detail
- Possess ambition and confidence with a track record of communicating effectively with both finance and non-financial stakeholders across the business
What you will recieve:
- Have an exciting, well rounded role that will see you work to your strengths while actively developing your skillset
- Be heavily involved with other departments whilst contributing to the company’s improvements and strategic direction
- Enjoy an impressive study package and fantastic benefits which include private health care and a competitive salary
- Have the option to work mostly from home and learn from experienced and knowledgeable colleagues
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk looking to progress in their career development!