We are currently recruiting for an excellent business based in Birmingham City Centre. You will be joining a successful finance team and you will report directly to the Accounts Payable supervisor.
As the Accounts Payable Assistant, a key focus will be on processing a large volume of invoices, set up new supplier accounts, assisting with the wider finance team and preparing and processing payment runs. This is a role with plenty of variety and responsibility, working across the purchase ledger.
- Someone with strong previous experience in an Accounts Payable role, where you have been dealing with the ledger maintenance from end to end
- Have strong communication skills, be able to prioritise your workload and work both independently and as a team
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Packages including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and able to demonstrate confidence with Pivot Tables and VLookups
- Be adaptable and flexible with a can do attitude and willingness to take on extra responsibilities when required
What you will receive
- Enjoy excellent study support package whilst also receiving guidance from highly experienced and qualified colleagues
- Gain the responsibility of assisting with implementing new processes and have a positive impact on the business performance
- Enjoy a role that will push and challenge you and will help you work to your strengths while actively developing your skillset
- Competitive salary and great company benefits that include cycle to work scheme , flexible working and free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career and gain exposure for a fast growing company. If this sounds like you, apply now!