We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant in an exciting business based near the Halesowen area! Our client are hoping for a bright, driven and confident accounts trainee that is keen to get their finance career started. This role will involve supporting the Credit Control Manager and the Finance Manager with a range of tasks, including but not limited to; raising invoices, chasing payments over the phone, preparing cash flow reports and ledger reconciliations. The successful person for this role will need to have some knowledge of finance so as a minimum we are asking that candidates have a Level 2 AAT.
This role will work alongside the manager for the first few months of this role, then after 2-3 months, the management team are looking to encourage the successful person to become independent. This is great as you will get to make the role yours and be able to manage your workload the way you see this. This position is looking to start as soon as possible, so please only apply if you are on a short notice so please only apply if you are available to start work within one week of an offer.
- Have started your relevant studies with a minimum of level 2 AAT, however further studies will be appreciated.
- Experience within a customer service role, this position will be liaising with a range of different businesses and departments, so someone who is confident with this part of the role is required.
- Be a confident communicator, have the willingness to learn and the drive to take the next step in your career!
- Be confident using Microsoft Excel.
What you will receive
- The opportunity to gain amazing exposure in a well-recognised business!
- Take the next step in your career whilst working alongside qualified, experienced professionals that want to support your journey!
- Be interacting with stakeholders at all levels of the business and fabulous, well-known clients!
- Receive committed training in this exciting role to kick-start your career in Accounting!
If you are eager to get into your first finance role and you have started studying towards your AAT then please apply now, we are looking for eager individuals looking to make the move into finance!