An exciting opportunity has arisen to for an Accounts Assistant to join a company who are based in Birmingham. You will report directly into the Finance Manager and be an integral part of the finance function as you utilise your experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily operations of the finance department including managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling supplier statements and liaising with stakeholders. As time goes on, you will also gain responsibilities such as assisting senior management with month end duties.
- Be working towards your AAT qualification or have previous experience working in a transactional finance department
- Possess high level of organisation and accuracy with the initiative to work to tight deadlines and can demonstrate ambition and drive to help you succeed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to problem-solve under pressure with a high attention to detail
- Confident with Excel and quick to navigate around accounting systems
In return, you will:
- The option of study support, if you require it, to assist you with the completion of your AAT/ ACCA exams and enjoy a hybrid role (3 days in the office, 2 from home)
- Actively develop your skillset working alongside experienced and knowledgeable team members who will push you to progress in your career development
- Gain varied exposure working alongside knowledgeable and experienced colleagues who will provide exceptional support
- The exposure of working within a globally leading corporation that also offers annual salary reviews to recognise and reward your hard work
This Accounts Assistant role is a fantastic opportunity to strengthen and build your skill set whilst working alongside professionals who have years of experience under their belt. If this position sounds like an opportunity that is of interest to you, please contact us.