My client, an SME based on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre are a long established manufacturing business and they currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working in a supportive, friendly, and family- feel, small Accounts team, you will report to Finance Manager, and be responsible for the business’s Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll duties. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business where staff retention rates are great and you will be within a supportive team from day one.
- At least 12 month’s experience within an Accounts Assistant role, ideally to include Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Credit Control, and some Payroll administration
- Be a friendly and approachable team member, wiling to get stuck in to a variety of duties
- AAT is beneficial although not essential
- Have a good command of MS Excel
What you will receive
- Have the autonomy to do your role as you see fit, working within a small and supportive finance team
- Be able to work some of your working week from home (3 days office based as a minimum)
- Free on-site parking and excellent access to public transport links
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, various social events throughout the year
If you are an experienced Accounts Assistant seeking an opportunity within an established business with a friendly and supportive finance function then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place next week!