We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant, this is an ideal role for a candidate that is looking to take the next step in their career! The business is nationally recognised and dominate the market in the Construction sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident candidate to get stuck in and gain heaps of exposure to further elements of Accounts!
The successful Accounts Assistant should have an understanding of the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger, ideally from previous experience, in order to hit the ground running with elements of the role. The company are hoping for a candidate that will get stuck in with the workload and team! The Accounts Assistant will work closely with the Finance Manager and will have the opportunity to gain exposure to balance sheet reconciliations, fixed assets and accruals/pre-payments!
- We are looking for a candidate with a sound understanding of both the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger, ideally from previous experience!
- Our client is hoping for a confident and out-going candidate that wants to get stuck in with the workload and the team!
- Excellent communication skills are essential as the Accounts Assistant will be liaising with stakeholders at all levels of the business!
- A good understanding and confident use of Microsoft Excel is desirable, as this will be used on a daily basis!
What You Will Receive
- Further your knowledge and skills in a supportive team based in a hugely successful and nationally recognised business!
- Work alongside qualified Accountants and professionals that want to support your learning and career progression!
- Gain valuable exposure to further Accounts duties working closely with the Finance Manager to assist with Month End and Year End duties!
- Be welcomed into a fantastic and friendly team filled with like-minded people!
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant, with some previous experience, that is looking to take the next step in their career! We are looking for a confident and positive candidate that wants to get stuck in with team and grow with the business. If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please apply now!