An exciting company, based in Birmingham City Centre, are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team! The successful candidate should have previous experience from similar roles and be confident working in a fast-pace environment. The company are looking for an ambitious individual to immerse themselves in the successful team and grow with the business!
Our client is hoping for an Accounts Assistant that is comfortable with elements of both Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger in order to hit the ground running in this role. Day-to-day the successful candidate will raise and process invoices, complete bank and statement reconciliations and allocate incoming payments. They will also have the opportunity to work closely with the Management Accountant and gain exposure to Month End duties such as journal posting and balance sheet reconciliations. This is an exciting and progressive position!
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable as the company are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with Transactional elements of the role!
- We are looking for a candidate that wants to embed themselves in the team as this is a social and engaging environment!
- Confidence with Microsoft Excel is essential as this will be used on daily basis with functions like V-Lookups and Pivot Tables!
- The successful Accounts Assistant will be interacting with stakeholders at all levels of the business therefore excellent communication skills are imperative!
What You Will Receive
- Work in an exciting and progressive environment, surrounded by like-minded people that want to support your learning and growth!
- Gain valuable experience working alongside qualified and part-qualified professionals that want to help you learn and succeed!
- Be situated in the heart of Birmingham City Centre’s Business District!
- Benefit from learning and progression opportunities aplenty!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant, with previous experience in a similar role, to take the next step in their career. This role will provide ample learning and progression opportunities whilst working alongside part and fully qualified Accountants that want to support your growth within the company! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please apply now!