We have a fantastic opportunity for any immediately available people with some experience within accounts looking to gain a more holistic view of a company’s accounts. Our client is looking for someone who shows initiative and is capable of problem solving to join their growing accounts team in a long-term contract position.
They are looking for someone who is ready to start immediately and while training will be provided for the right candidate, you will need some experience within accounts payable and CIS at the very least in order to come in and hit the ground running. They are looking for someone who is ideally AAT qualified and excited to work closely with the finance manager.
- Have some exposure to accounts payable duties and have experience with CIS
- Be a confident and engaging individual, with strong communication skills because you will be liaising with stakeholders across the company
- Have a strong attention to detail and be an individual who is confident analysing data on Excel
- Be available immediately because our client needs someone in as soon as possible
What you will receive
- Work with driven and ambitious colleagues, who will challenge you and further your personal development
- Work in an easily accessible location that is very close to the local amenities with free on-site parking
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a fun and dynamic team, that works together to achieve their goals
- Gain experience in a well-respected business, which offers competitive salary, flexible hours and a gym membership
If you are immediately available with experience within accounts payable please apply now!