We are currently recruiting for an exciting Accounts Assistant position in a successful and respected Legal business based in Birmingham City Centre! We are looking for a candidate with proven Accounts knowledge from relevant studies, such as a degree or the AATs, and an energetic personality with the willingness to learn! The team are supportive and vastly experienced, this would be a fantastic opportunity to further your career in a supportive business.
The successful Accounts Assistant will undertake a variety of responsibilities including processing invoices, allocating payments, reconciling supplier statements and managing company bank accounts! Due to the nature of the role, we are ideally looking for a candidate with previous experience in a transactional role within a legal business, although this not essential and training can be provided. The team are friendly and positive, they’re hoping for a similar character with a can-do attitude to join them and grow with the business!
- Ideally, the Accounts Assistant will have at least 1 years’ experience in a transactional position in a Legal business however this is not essential as training can be provided for the right candidate!
- We are looking for a confident and positive character that would like to learn and grow with the business!
- The ideal candidate should be a team player with excellent communication skills!
- Confidence with Microsoft Excel is essential as this will be used on a daily basis!
What You Will Receive
- Be welcomed into a supportive team that want to help you learn and progress in your career!
- Work alongside experienced and qualified professionals and soak up all of their expertise!
- Join a well-recognised and successful business that will support your development!
- Enjoy hybrid working and fantastic, high-spec offices!
This is a fabulous opportunity for an Accounts Assistant, that is early on in their career, looking for a new opportunity to take on a wide variety of responsibilities and further their skills and knowledge! If you are a confident communicator with an outgoing and friendly personality, this is the opportunity for you! Please apply now.