We have a client within the professional services sector who is looking for a proactive individual with exceptional attention to detail, who is highly organised and has a proficient ability to multitask. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant looking to develop his or her skills and gain experience in a diverse and inclusive business.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will play a crucial part in managing the financial transactions of the company, specifically related to accounts receivable. As time goes on, you will gain exposure with senior duties including accruals and prepayments and supporting with the implementation of new processes.
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel and demonstrate working in a team as well as solely
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring sensitive information is kept confidential as required, working closely with senior management and the wider team to support with financial tasks
- Possess high level of organisation and accuracy with the initiative to work to tight deadlines and can demonstrate comfort in using accounting systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to problem-solve under pressure with a high attention to detail
In return, you will:
- Work alongside a team who can support with professional development, knowledge exchange and support you to expand your knowledge of the sector
- Hybrid working model (3 days in the office, 2 days from home)
- Work within a modern office space situated within the inner city (Birmingham), with excellent transport links
- Join an inclusive team who are dedicated to the equality, diversity, inclusion, and well being of their staff
If you have the demonstrable experience and you are looking for your next position working for a business who are going from strength to strength then please apply now!