Our Coventry-based client, are currently looking an Accounts Assistant who will be a prominent figure across the finance function, operating in a large, fast-paced environment.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will need to demonstrate the ability to work effectively independently and in a team. A key focus will be on the day-day operation of a finance department, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. On top of this, the successful candidate will get hands-on interaction with stakeholder management.
- Demonstrate advanced excel knowledge and great analytical skills with a strong drive to improve processes and use systems to the best of their abilities
- Currently be studying AAT and have excellent technical financial accounting skills with previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to effectively communicate at a variety of levels and manage your workload to tight deadlines accurately
- Possess the confidence to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of detail that will assist you in generating accurate results
In return, you will:
- Have an exciting role that will give you the opportunity to add genuine value to the company and contributing in a meaningful way to business improvements and strategic direction
- Enjoy a good variety in your job and where you will be encouraged and challenged to initiate projects and help improve processes
- Work for a fast growing company with great benefits, including an impressive salary and an exciting study package to compliment your learning
- Work alongside like-minded individuals in a vibrant and positive environment, gaining great responsibility as time goes on
If this Accounts Assistant position interests you, or you have any questions, please apply now!