We are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join a fabulous and globally recognised client of ours based in Birmingham City Centre! The Accounts Assistant will join an experienced team and have the opportunity to gain exposure in both Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger! Although some experience would be ideal, our client is happy to provide all the training necessary for the right candidate.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for a variety of duties including invoice processing, statement reconciliations, cash allocations and generating payment runs. This position will provide learning and progression opportunities aplenty and would be a fantastic role for a candidate early on in their career. We are looking for a confident communicator that is keen to learn and has an inquisitive mind!
- The successful Accounts Assistant should have some previous experience in a similar role however, this is not essential as training can be provided!
- We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills as this role will involve liaising with stakeholders at all levels of the business!
- Confident use of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular, is vital as this will be used on a daily basis!
- We are looking for a candidate that is curious and wants to learn as this will provide every opportunity to do so!
What You Will Receive
- Work alongside qualified and experienced professionals that want to help you succeed and learn!
- Work in a progressive environment that values its staff and always promotes from within!
- Benefit from full study support towards relevant qualifications such as the ACCA and CIMA!
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance with a generous hybrid working set-up, only 2 days a week in the office!
This is a really fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant, early on in their career, to take on a well-rounded role that will provide training and learning opportunities aplenty! The business is recognised globally and is a master in their field. If this sounds like the role you have been searching for, then please apply now!