My client is a Software Solutions business and they are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Joining a small and supportive accounts team and reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for processing purchase invoices, dealing with supplier queries, performing bank reconciliation, raising sales invoices and chasing for payments.
This is an ideal role for an already experienced accounts assistant to join a warm and friendly finance function where you will be given the autonomy to do your role how you see fit and where ideally you will stay for the long term.
- At least 2 year’s experience within a transactional finance role ideally to include both Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Be looking to stay in a role for the long term
- Be a confident user of MS Excel
- Have exceptional communication skills, with an ability to build great relationships with both suppliers and customers
What you will receive
- A friendly and sociable working environment with frequent team lunches and various other social events
- Hybrid role- work 3 days a week in the office and 2 days at home
- Free on site parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Working hours 8am-4pm with a slightly earlier finish on a Friday
If you have experience within transactional finance and are looking to join a friendly business where you can stay for the long term then please apply as soon as possible as interviews can take place as soon as next week.