Mitchell Adam are excited to announce their continued collaboration with an established UK online retail chain. The organisation are looking for an immediately available Accounts Assistant to join their team in Birmingham. Their branch is a short walk from New Street and Snowhill Station and is easily accessible via public transport and by car. They are in a period of expansion and are looking to add more than one of the applicants to their vibrant and engaging team of accounting professionals.
The organisation has humble origins, and are now one of the most popular brands in their industry. They understand how important it is to develop their staff, and they really invest in their office culture. The senior management are happy to take the time to ensure processes are mastered, and the organisation have decided to provide a benefits package that includes subsidised car parking, and free health insurance. In this role you will be completing duties that covers aspects of both Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger, whilst also occasionally assisting the rest of your team in their duties when needed.
- You must either be immediately available or on at most a one week notice period.
- It is ideal that you have experience in an accounting role, this could be in an Accounts Assistant role, or something similar like a Purchase Ledger or Sales Ledger Clerk.
- To have a key sense of attention to detail is important in this role, as you will be dealing with numerical figures in every aspect of your role.
- Excellent communication skills will be relied upon in this role, as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders throughout your time in this position.
You will receive
- An excellent opportunity to work for an expanding organisation who are willing to take time with their staff.
- A very competitive salary, one that comes with the option to work in a hybrid style if you get offered a permanent position at the end of your tenure.
- A generous benefits package, one that comes with a free on site gym membership.
- A chance to improve your already impressive ability by gaining exposure to more senior staff and responsibilities.
If you are looking for a role as an Accounts Assistant, this organisation will ensure your time in this position is enjoyable and engaging. You will have your experience improved upon and you will gain expertise in this role. This position will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.