We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join an exciting business based in Birmingham City Centre. This position falls under the Management Accountant with the scope to progress into in the future.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of accounting principles including accounts payable and receivables and general ledger reconciliation. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure with accruals, prepayments and posting journals. A key will be on providing appropriate support to the Management Account to ensure business needs are met and core functions are performed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to all stakeholders in the business
- Be advanced in Excel to permit you to be more efficient when dealing with large amounts of data
- Possess high level of organisation and accuracy with the initiative to work to tight deadlines and can demonstrate comfort in using accounting systems
- Currently studying AAT/ ACCA with intention and ambition to complete your qualifications
In return you will:
- Actively develop your skill set working alongside experienced and knowledgeable team members who will push you to progress in your career development
- Build on your experience in a role that offers continued support and exposure to complement your studies
- Competitive salary and great company benefits that include flexible working with the option to work from home and an impressive study package
- Enjoy a varied role working with like-minded individuals in a fun, exciting and vibrant environment
If you are a Finance Assistant with a massive desire to learn and grow within your career, then please apply now!