We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and confident Credit Controller to work in a fun and vibrant environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to become an integral part of the team as the business continues to go from strength to strength.
This is a pivotal role which sits within a close-knit, vibrant team. As the Credit Controller, you will need to possess the confidence with maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the company’s credit and collections process, ensuring timely payments and minimising bad debt exposure.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to successfully communicate with people at all levels in a confident manner
- Advanced in Ms Excel with strong accounting experience and demonstrate a high level of confidence when handling data
- Possess critical thinking, good investigative and problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Currently studying CICM with previous experience in a similar role and have the intention on completing your qualification
In return, you will:
- Be heavily involved with business accounting that will allow you to showcase your communication skills and stakeholder management
- Gain exposure within in a fast paced and growing company that will allow you to contribute to crucial company decisions
- Work within a team that values your professional and personal development and have the opportunity to go from temporary to permanent
- Enjoy exceptional company benefits that include having the opportunity to occasionally work from home and an impressive study package
If you have the relevant experience and skills, and you are looking for an exciting new challenge in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.