An amazing client of ours, located in the Wolverhampton, is looking for an experience Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis! The business is undergoing growth and therefore are looking for a candidate, with previous experience, that can hit the ground running with the team! This is a varied role which includes duties from both Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger.
This position will have the successful candidate working on a range of finance duties. For the sales ledger the candidate will be raising invoices from relevant purchase order requests, then posting these out with some bank reconciliation and cash allocation. On the purchase ledger side the candidate will be processing incoming invoices, preparing for payment runs and completing additional reconciliations. The business are hoping for a confident and positive candidate with previous experience the can get cracking in this role from the get go!
- Have worked in a similar role previously, completing finance tasks on the Purchase and Sales Ledger.
- Be competent on Microsoft Excel and be comfortable generating spreadsheets and updating reports for live data.
- Have experience liaising with clients in regards to sales/purchase ledger queries, this will require someone who is a confident communicator.
- We are hoping for a candidate that is looking to make a home in this fabulous business and stay for years to come!
What You Will Receive
- Take on this exciting and varied role in a successful and stable business!
- Feel valued for the skills you bring to the team and be trusted to manage your own workload!
- Work alongside like-minded people, in a positive and motivated working environment!
- Become an indispensable member of the team by sharing your valuable expertise!
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join this fabulous business and friendly, welcoming team! If this position sounds like the role you have been waiting for, please don’t hesitate to apply!