Our client are looking for an individual with experience in either Purchase or Sales Ledger, are you someone who possesses this skill? If so, this Accounts Assistant role could be for you!
Mitchell Adam are excited to start their new partnership with a charitable organisation who are seeking to add a talented Accounts Assistant to their branch in Wolverhampton. The organisation have a deep care for their community and are looking for an individual who would share a similar ethos when joining their organisation.
This role will see you completing duties that cover both sales and purchase ledger, as well as credit control. You will be working closely with a senior management figure who will be available to assist you when needed. They are looking for a candidate who is confident in their own ability, and could come into the organisation a start to quickly produce a high quality of work
- To have one year’s experience in an accounting related role.
- To be immediately available, as the organisation want you to hit the ground running.
- To have excellent communication skills is desired in this role as you will be interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- To be versatile and adaptable to completing various duties within transactional accounting.
You will receive
- The opportunity to work in a team of experienced accounting professionals will improve your ability to perform at a high level.
- A very fair and competitive salary.
- The opportunity to work in a hybrid style.
- A very generous benefits package that includes private GP screenings.
If you are an individual with experience in Accounting, and you are looking to improve your ability as an Accounts Assistant, this role is a brilliant opportunity. There is fantastic exposure to senior management and you will have an engaging time in this role. This role will be filled quickly, so please apply if you are interested.