Do you have a desire to expand your experience in the accounting industry? If so, this is an opportunity you cannot ignore.
Our client is a rapidly growing UK utilities organisation who are looking to add a talented Accounts Assistant into their vibrant branch in Birmingham City Centre. They are looking for a candidate with over one year of relevant experience in an accounting role who is available to start immediately.
The successful Accounts Assistant will showcase their impressive accounting experience when completing your duties that include: Covering both aspects of the Sales and Purchase Ledger, assisting the Senior Accountant, and having exposure to certain Credit Control responsibilities. Whilst completing these tasks, you will be working closely with a team of experienced accounting professionals, who will assist you throughout your time in this role.
- One year of experience in Accounting, in a role such as an Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk or Sales Ledger Clerk.
- To be immediately available or on at most a one week notice period.
- To have an impressive work ethic and a sense of professionalism.
- To have a key eye for detail and a passion for mathematics and numeracy.
You will receive
- A very fair and competitive salary.
- The chance to work in a hybrid style.
- Exposure to senior duties and management who will help increase your impressive ability.
- The opportunity to work for a very successful organisation that are looking to provide progression for its employees.
There is pathway here for an aspiring Accounts Assistant to improve their knowledge and develop their experience. There will be avenues for progression in this organisation, and you will have an engaging and exciting experience in this role. It will be filled quickly, so apply if you are interested.