Mitchell Adam are excited to announce their newly formed collaboration with a FTSE 250 multi-national organisation, who are looking to take on a talented Accounts Assistant to add to their branch in Solihull. The organisation are seeking an immediately available Accounts Assistant who can hit the ground running and join the experienced and talented Accounts Team.
You will be working for an organisation who are looking to expand their already impressive organisation. They are hoping to bring on a few candidates alongside you, there is an opportunity to become an integral part of an accounting team in a industry respected UK organisation. You will be covering both the Sales and Purchase Ledger, whilst also facing exposure to some Credit Control duties, such as resolving queries.
- You must be immediately available or on a one week notice period.
- To have worked in an accounting role for over one year is desired.
- To have experience in either purchase ledger or sales ledger responsibilities.
- To have excellent communication skills and to have a key eye for detail.
You will receive
- A very fair and competitive salary.
- Exposure to senior duties which will improve your experience in accounting.
- The option to work hybrid.
- A generous benefits package.
There is an opportunity here for an aspiring Accounts Assistant to take a step up and work for a major UK organisation, there will be exposure to senior duties and senior management that will improve your career avenues tremendously. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you interested.