Our client is looking for an ambitious Accounts Assistant to join their growing team in Birmingham. In this pivotal role, you’ll be reporting into the Accounts Payable manager and your primary responsibility is to oversee the accounts payable.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for matching invoices and purchase orders, completing supplier statement reconciliations and bank reconciliations. This role is a vital role within the company ensuring the smooth running of the finance processes and providing support to the wider finance team.
- You’ll possess a combination of experience, personal attributes and bring a level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment to your work
- The capacity to produce accurate work whilst under pressure and within a timely and efficient manner
- A mind set focused on continuous improvement and innovation with strong communication skills that will allow you to build rapport with all stakeholders
- Proficiency in various systems and Microsoft packages including MS Word, Power Point and Excel
In return, you will:
- Enjoy a work-life balance with flexibility that allows you to seamlessly transition between the comfort of your own home and the office based in Birmingham
- Contribute to the company’s success by paying an active role in contributing to the implementation of new processes
- The opportunity to work within a positive, motivated team who will encourage you to progress with your career development
- Enjoy internal and external learning and development opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team! If this sounds like an exciting role, then please apply now!