Mitchell Adam are pleased to announce their newly found collaboration with a UK high-street chain. The organisation are looking to bring on an immediately available Accounts Assistant to join their team, in their branch in Birmingham City Centre. They are looking for an individual with at least six months experience in an accounting role.
The successful Accounts Assistant will have the opportunity to work for an organisation who have expanded in recent years, this organisation provide a generous benefits package that includes subsidised health and car insurance. You will be working closely with the rest of the experienced team, who will be looking to assist you in the completion of your work. Your duties include covering some aspects of Accounts Payable and Receivable, Credit Control as well as maintaining ledgers and records.
- To have at least six months experience in an accounting role.
- To be immediately available or on a one week notice period.
- To have an impressive level of communication skills.
- A key eye for detail is essential for this role.
You will receive
- An opportunity to work in a hybrid style.
- A fair and competitive salary.
- A generous benefits package, that includes subsidised health and car insurance.
- The opportunity to become an essential member of a talented team.
The successful Accounts Assistant will showcase their impressive experience on a grander stage, they will excel in this role, working closely with senior management and colleagues. This role will be filled quickly, so please apply if you are interested.