Our Bromsgrove based client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. This is an exciting position and you’ll get hands-on experience with senior duties including accruals, prepayments and VAT reporting.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable ledgers, ensuring adherence to approved policies and procedures. You’ll also have the opportunity to showcase your talent working closely with Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be currently studying AAT or have experience in a similar Accounts role is preferred
- Be advanced with Excel and demonstrate a willingness to expand your skillset by learning new softwares
- Be diligent, driven and determined individual who is capable of hitting the ground running in spite of new challenges
- Possess strong interpersonal skills which make you a valuable team member as well as allowing you to communicate effectively with non-finance stakeholders
In return, you will:
- Work alongside likeminded individuals who will challenge and encourage you with your career development
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including a competitive salary, free on-site parking and high street discounts
- Gain the responsibilities to support with vital decisions and exposure with implementing a new system
- Enjoy a full study package that will allow you to gain qualifications whilst learning on the job and being supported by colleagues
This Accounts Assistant role is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your professional development, please apply now!