We have a fantastic opportunity for someone with accounts experience looking to take a step into a well-rounded Accounts Assistant role. Our client is looking for someone who is bright and engaging to join their growing team in the Birmingham Business Park.
This is a long-term temp role which will provide you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge of accounts whilst working in a fun and dynamic team. Ideally you will have some experience within accounts payable in order to come in and hit the ground running, our client is happy to provide training in all other aspects of the business.
- Have knowledge of accounting duties including bank reconciliations, investigating and escalating queries and completing payment runs
- Be a confident and engaging individual with strong communication skills because you will be liaising with internal stakeholders across the company
- Have strong attention to detail and be an individual who is capable of learning new accounting software quickly
- Be available immediately because our client is excited to grow their team
What you will receive
- Work with a growing business that will open the doors for a permanent contract
- Work with ambitious and driven colleagues that will challenge you and further your personal development
- Join an established and well-respected business that strongly believe in investing in their employees
- Work directly with the Finance Manager gaining invaluable exposure to month-end responsibilities
If you are an immediately available accounts professional ready to take the next step up into a more well-rounded role, please apply now!