My client is a Professional Services organisation based in the heart of the City Centre and they are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis due to a period of extensive growth.
You will be working for a company where you will expand upon your current transactional accounting skillset alongside receiving full study support with a long term view for you to become a qualified Accountant. Joining a team of budding Accountants, you will not be alone in this journey! You will be working alongside many colleagues who will be sharing a similar journey in this exciting and rare opportunity.
- At least 12 month’s experience of working within a transactional accounts role
- Be looking to study AAT/ACCA/CIMA in order to become a qualified Accountant
- Have an exceptional work ethic and be willing to give 110% to both your studies and your work
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to confidently represent yourself and the business in front of clients
What you will receive
- Working within impressive and centrally located offices in the heart of the city centre with a hybrid working model
- A market leading study package for your accounting qualifications inclusive of 5 days off revision time per exam!
- A free gym membership and personal phone contract
- Private medical and 25 days annual leave
- Various company paid social events throughout the year
If you have experience within transactional finance and are looking to take a step up in your career the please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place as soon as next week.