I’m currently working with a leading business who are looking to appoint a driven and motivated accounts assistant to strengthen its finance team in Birmingham City Centre.
You will be an integral part of the team working closely with internal and external stakeholders ensuring the cash management is managed correctly and effectively. Other duties will include cash allocation, resolving queries, bank reconciliations and improving processes.
- Has good attention to detail and strives to get things right first time while working to tight deadlines
- A hardworking and exceptionally organised person who can work in a fast-paced, self-directed, professional environment
- Communicates effectively, professionally and articulately with the ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Conscientious and highly focused with experience in a similar finance position
In return, you will:
- Learn from industry-leading experts allowing you to supercharge your career progression and learn from the best minds out there
- Gain exposure to a varied portfolio of high-profile client giving you great operational and commercial experience in a large business
- Receive a competitive base salary that is regularly reviewed to reflect performance
- Enjoy market leading benefits including private medical cover, study support, gym discounts, travel insurance and many more!
If you’re a tenacious, adaptable and self-motivated individual who is looking for your next step in your career, then please apply now!