MitchellAdam are keen to announce their new collaboration with a quickly expanding UK organisation, who are looking to add an experienced Accounts Assistant to their branch in Wolverhampton. The organisation are looking for an Accounts Assistant who is immediately available to start working and hit the ground running.
You will have the chance to work for an organisation who look to reward hard-work with a fantastic benefits package. This package includes subsidised health insurance, the chance to work in a hybrid style and a free gym membership. The successful candidate will be working closely with the rest of the Accounting team, liaising with different individuals and collaborating with senior management. Your duties will include processing transactions and payments, maintaining ledgers and records, as well as some aspects of Credit Control and Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- To be immediately available or on at most a one week notice period, the organisation are seeking to hire an Accounts Assistant who can start working as soon as possible
- An impressive level of communication skills is desired, as your role relies on interacting with various stakeholders from inside and outside the organisation.
- Over one year of experience as an Accounts Assistant, or to have a decent level of experience in an Accounting role and looking to take a step up in responsibility.
- A high level of confidence is needed in this role, being self assured in your work is key.
You will receive
- A fair and competitive salary, one that comes with a fantastic benefits package.
- A fantastic opportunity to become involved in an organisation that is looking to expand and grow further in their industry.
- The opportunity to become an integral member of an accounting team, and the chance to be offered the role on a permanent basis if you are successful during your time in the role.
- The immediate start provides a chance to quickly form new ties with your colleagues.
You have the chance to work for an expansive organisation who are looking to grow in the next few years. The opportunity to get involved in an organisation like this does not come around often. The exposure to senior stakeholders will improve your experience in this role. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.