We are recruiting for a motivated individual with a strong background in day-to-day bookkeeping processes, financial reporting and other ad-hoc duties. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established company who focus on supporting colleagues with their accounting knowledge.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will play a pivotal part in managing accounts payable and receivable, payroll and posting journals. In this role, it is essential that you are commercially minded as well as having a hands on personality.
- Be very organised, confident and outgoing individual able to multi-task, works well under small amounts of time pressure and has good communication skills
- Be be a strong team player who is also self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Have previous purchase ledger, accounts payable or bookkeeping experience along with good IT skills including strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- A confident communicator with a good telephone manner and able to build relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
In return, you will:
- Have access to a competitive salary, a variety of desirable company-exclusive benefits and complimentary on-site parking
- Work in a positive, down to earth culture where the business strongly believe in work life balance
- Have an exciting role that will give you the opportunity to add value to the company and contributing in a meaningful way to business improvements and strategic direction
- Enjoy a good variety in your job and where you will be encouraged and challenged to initiate projects and help improve processes
If you’re a highly motivated and experienced individual with a strong work ethic then please apply for this exciting new position!