Our well recognised client is looking for a confident Accounts Assistant to join their sociable and welcoming team. The role is challenging and fast-paced and therefore, requires someone with previous experience in accounts. The team is close-knit, stable and successful, and they’re looking for a like-minded candidate to join them in a long-term contract role.
Ideally, the selected candidate will be well-versed in sales ledger. Day-to-day the successful candidate will be raising invoices, creating credit notes and completing reconciliations. As this Accounts Assistant role has some emphasis on the sales ledger side, our client is ideally looking for someone with experience in cash allocation and handling complex queries.
- Have experience completing accounting duties that include raising invoices, allocating cash and completing bank reconciliations
- Be a confident and engaging individual, because you will be liaising with internal and external company stakeholders
- An individual with a high attention to detail, who is capable of using Excel to analyse data
- Be available immediately, because our client is excited to grow their team
What you will receive
- A long-term contract in a prominent business that offers potential for a permanent contract
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a fun and dynamic team, that works together to achieve their goals
- Be trusted to manage your own workload and take ownership of your processes
- Join a well-recognised business that values its staff and has a high retention rate
If you are an immediately available Accounts Assistant ready to take ownership of your next role, please apply now!