We are currently recruiting for an exciting Accounts Assistant position with progression opportunities aplenty! The business are well-known and absolutely booming. They are hoping for a candidate with previous experience in Transactional Accounts in order to hit the ground running with the team.
The Accounts Assistant will be involved with Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger processes: handling queries, processing large scale invoices, completing reconciliations and allocating payments. Within the role, there is ample opportunity for the Accounts Assistant to be liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the business! As the company is ever-growing they are able to facilitate training and progression in many different routes. They are really hoping for a candidate that will embed themselves into the culture, grow with them and stay for years to come!
- The successful Accounts Assistant must have previous experience in a Transactional Accounts role in order to hit the ground running with the team
- Be a confident individual with a go-getting attitude!
- The role involves a lot of interaction with internal teams therefore the Accounts Assistant must have confident communication skills
- Great attention to detail is absolutely key in this role as the candidate will be dealing with some very large numbers!
What You Will Receive
- Work alongside qualified and experienced professionals that want to see you succeed and help you along the way!
- Work in a bustling atmosphere that will provide heaps of exposure and opportunities aplenty!
- Be located in fabulous offices, right in the centre of the Business District of Birmingham City Centre!
- Be supported in a sociable and motivated environment alongside like-minded individuals!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, driven and confident Accounts Assistant to propel their career forward in a truly exciting business! If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, then please apply now!