Our client, based in Walsall, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team! The successful candidate should have some experience in a similar role and be confident working in a high volume environment. The company are looking for a motivated individual to hit the ground running with the team!
The business are anticipating an Accounts Assistant that is comfortable with Purchase Ledger duties in order to hit the ground running with elements of the role. Day-to-day the successful candidate will raise and process invoices, complete reconciliations and upload payments to the bank. Great communication skills are essential for this role as the Accounts Assistant will liaise with customers and internal teams to efficiently resolve queries. The team are friendly and welcoming and are hoping for someone positive and sociable to join them long-term!
- Experience in a similar role would be desirable as the company are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in this role
- Our client is looking for a real team player as they have a collaborative approach to work
- Ideally the applicant will have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, as this will be used on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills are essential in this role as the Accounts Assistant will be speaking with stakeholders at all levels of the business
What You Will Receive
- Work in a friendly and supportive atmosphere that encourages longevity!
- Feel at home in this role where you are trusted to manage your own workload!
- Join this successful and stable business that is proud of its high staff retention rate!
- Be welcomed into this established team and become an indispensable member by sharing your expertise!
This is the perfect opportunity for an Accounts Assistant, with previous experience, to join an established team in a successful and recognised business! If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please apply now!