Mitchell Adam are thrilled to have been handed the opportunity to work closely with an established UK organisation, who are looking to hire an energetic and aspiring Accounts Assistant into their workforce in Wolverhampton immediately. The opportunity to work with senior stakeholders, in combination with a vibrant social culture in the organisation ensures that the role will not only be engaging and worthwhile, but also entertaining and enjoyable.
You will be working closely with an organisation who really care about their impact on the environment, one who places a focus on the well being of their employees. The pace of the role and the exposure to advanced Accounts Assistant duties will contribute to your skills being improved to a remarkable level. The role consists of completing your duties in an efficient and effective manner, duties such as overseeing invoice control, maintaining the company’s debtor book as well as supporting the senior Accounting Assistant. Your existing experience will be used and improved when handling these duties and dealing with stakeholders.
- To be immediately available or on a short notice period, with a level of existing experience or knowledge of an Accounting role.
- Intuition and communication skills, this role relies on collaborating closely with different stakeholders, to be proactive when working with suppliers and communicative when working with supervisors.
- To be an intermediate user of Microsoft Office is desired due to the frequent nature of interacting with this software in your day-to-day activities.
- Resilience, due to your existing experience, there will be expectations of a high standard of work, including professionalism as you will be representing the organisation.
What you will receive
- The immediate start provides an opportunity to build ties with your new colleagues quickly, building relationships and becoming a crucial part of the Accountancy team.
- A fantastic chance to improve your Accounts Assistant experience, working closely with like minded aspiring colleagues will ensure that your knowledge of the industry is extended during your time in the role.
- The organisation being focused on reducing waste and carbon footprint shows they make the ethical decisions that many competitors refuse to do so. This speaks volume of their character.
- A competitive salary that can lead to a permanent offer in response to an impressive performance.
To work for a company who is focused on improving their surroundings shows the positive manner in which they will treat their workers. This organisation focus on improving their worker’s lives, and this is something which is not found often in this industry. The social side in combination with the exposure to senior stakeholders ensure that this role will be filled rapidly, please apply if you are interested.