We are currently recruiting for an exciting Accounts Assistant role that will provide bags of exposure and training! We are looking for a confident candidate with a can-do attitude and previous experience in transactional accounts roles to hit the ground running with the team. The business are widely recognised and trade nationally therefore it is an exciting environment that will keep the successful candidate on their toes!
The Accounts Assistant will work closely alongside the Management Accountant and manage the accounts function together! Daily duties will include statement reconciliations and bank reconciliations, authorising payments and posting incoming payments. This would be a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant, with some previous experience, to take on an exciting new challenge and opportunities to learn!
- Previous experience in similar roles is beneficial in order to hit the ground running with this position
- The business have a close-knit and supportive nature and believe this stems from working together as a team therefore the ability to be full-time in the office is essential
- Confident use of Microsoft Excel would be extremely helpful in this role as it will be used on a daily basis
- The most important thing for our client is team-fit, they are looking for an Accounts Assistant with a positive, can-do attitude to join their team long term!
What You Will Receive
- Work alongside qualified professionals that want to help you learn and progress in your career!
- Take on this challenging role where no two days are the same and become and indispensable member of this fun and sociable team!
- Be supported through the next step in your Accounting career in this established business that invests in their staff!
- Receive comprehensive, tailored training whilst working alongside the experience Management Accountant!
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to take the next step in their career and gain further experience in an exciting business! If you are an Accounts Assistant with previous experience in transactional accounts and a motivated, can-do attitude then this is the role for you! Please apply now.