We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive person to join the finance team as an Accounts Assistant based in Wolverhampton.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will work to set procedures on daily, weekly and monthly cycles working closely with the Management Accountant. A key focus will be on supporting the smooth operations of the finance department ensuring all internal procedures are followed including making sure the Purchase Orders are coded are processed correctly. As time goes on, you will gain responsibilities with assisting with managing accounts and month end duties.
- Be currently studying AAT, with the ambition and intention to complete your studies in the near future
- Demonstrate confidence with communicating with stakeholders at all levels and make decisions when needed
- Strong Excel knowledge with a high level of attention to detail to support you with noticing any discrepancies
- Good knowledge of VAT requirements and previous experience with processing a high volume of invoices in a similar position
What you will receive:
- Work alongside like minded individuals who will challenge and encourage you with your career development
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including a competitive salary, hybrid working, free on-site parking and even free breakfasts
- Gain the responsibilities to support with vital decisions and exposure with implementing a new system
- Enjoy a full study package that will allow you to gain qualifications whilst learning on the job and being supported by colleagues
If you’re an Accounts Assistant looking for your next position, please apply now!