We are currently recruiting for an exciting Accounts Assistant position in a growing business! Our client is hoping a candidate with all round experience in Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger to work closely with the Financial Director and really take control of the Finance function! The successful candidate should have an outgoing personality with great attention to detail and motivation to learn and progress.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for all things Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger. Daily duties will include posting invoices, preparing the payment run, managing the bank accounts and chasing payments whenever necessary. As the Accounts Assistant will be working closely with the Financial Controller, there is ample opportunity to get involved with Month End duties and Financial reporting! This would be a fantastic for an Accounts Assistant, with previous experience, looking to take on more responsibilities.
- Our client is anticipating a candidate with previous experience in Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger in order to hit the ground running in this position
- We are looking for a candidate with great attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the confidence to follow their own initiative
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Excel as this will be used on a daily basis
- Must have the ability to work in the office 5 days a week
What You Will Receive
- Work in a welcoming and exciting atmosphere that will allow you to take full ownership of your workload!
- Further your career in this fantastic position that will provide bags of exposure into the ledgers as well as Month End duties and Financial reporting!
- Become an indispensable member of the team by sharing your expertise and getting involved with the wider team!
- Benefit from discounts on the company’s products!
This is a really fabulous opportunity for an Accounts Assistant, with previous experience, to take the next step in their career! Working closely with the Financial Controller, the Accounts Assistant will have the opportunity to take ownership of the accounts department. If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please apply now!