We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant in an industry-leading business in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience within Accounts to take the next step up and gain exposure to more senior responsibilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Accounts Assistant to gain more autonomy. This is a varied role where you will need to have experience in transactional finance up to an including month-end responsibilities such as accruals and prepayments. They are looking for a confident and engaging individual to join their team on a temporary basis with the potential for a permanent contract.
- Be a confident and engaging individual, with strong communication skills because you will be liaising with both internal and external company stakeholders
- Be an individual with experience within transactional finance including exposure to month-end responsibilities such as reconciliation, accruals and prepayments
- Have strong attention to detail, and be a highly adaptable individual who is capable of learning new accounting software quickly
- Be available to start immediately, because our client needs someone to come in and hit the ground running!
What you will receive
- Gain experience in a well-known, well-recognised business that will open the door for a permanent contract
- Work directly alongside qualified Accountants gaining invaluable exposure to month-end responsibilities
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a fun and dynamic team, that works together to achieve their goals
- Work with driven colleagues that will provide invaluable training to further your career in accounting
If you are an immediately available Accounts Assistant ready to take the next step in your career, please apply now!