We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and confident Accounts Assistant for a company who are going through a stage of growth. This is a varied role where you will be joining a fast paced – high volume finance team in Coventry and is the perfect position for someone looking to grow.
You will be working as an Accounts Assistant, reporting to senior members of the team and as time goes on you will be taking on more responsibility as your experience grows including covering all accounts payable duties when needed. A key focus will be on liaising with customers, resolving queries, cash allocation and raising credit notes.
- Strong and professional interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels
- A team player with ability to identify any issues and make relevant recommendations to resolve any current or potential risks
- Exhibit strong analytical skills, with the passion and drive to contribute to the company’s strategic direction
- Previous payroll experience would be advantageous alongside strong work ethic and the ability to multi- task
What you will receive:
- Work alongside driven and ambitious colleagues who will challenge and support you to ensure you’re constantly improving with personal development
- Assume great responsibility with helping influence the business’s directional and overall performance / growth
- Work for a fast growing company, that will allow you to build rapport with business partners to improve areas within the company
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package as well as working in a fun, vibrant office
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that are passionate about developing your skills ad opportunities. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now!