An exciting opportunity has become available for an Accounts Assistant, with some previous experience, to join a highly recognised automotive business in Birmingham! This position will provide valuable exposure, working alongside qualified accountants and reports directly to the Financial Controller. We are looking for a candidate with previous transactional experience looking to take the next step in their career!
Our client is hoping for an individual with a good understanding of the Accounts function as the role can be quite varied. The successful Accounts Assistant will undertake duties such as reconciling bank and supplier statements, processing invoices and preparing payment runs. There is also the opportunity to get involved with Month End responsibilities like accruals and prepayments! This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual to take the next step in their Accounting career.
- Ideally, the successful Accounts Assistant will hold a relevant degree or have completed their AATs
- Confident use of Microsoft Excel is crucial as it will be used daily in this role with functions like Pivot Tables and VLookUps
- Due to the duties the Accounts Assistant will take on, previous experience working in a similar role would be desirable
- The company are looking for an eager individual that is willing to learn and grow with them
What You Will Receive
- Work alongside qualified and experienced professionals in a well-known business that encourages progression!
- Take the next step in your Accounts career in this supportive environment!
- Gain valuable exposure into wider areas of accounts including Month End!
- Work in a social environment, surrounded by like-minded people in Birmingham City Centre!
This Accounts Assistant role is the perfect opportunity for a driven individual to become a part of a welcoming and supportive team and forward their career in a well-recognised, successful business! If this sounds like what you have been waiting for, please submit an application now!