We are currently recruiting for an exciting and progressive Accounts Assistant position based in Telford. Our client is anticipating a candidate with previous experience in Credit Control and the desire to learn and further their career! The business are extremely supportive and are offering a bright and engaging candidate the opportunity to gain exposure into management accounts and receive full study support towards the ACCA or CIMA!
The Accounts Assistant will initially be covering a particular project within the Accounts Receivable team and therefore our client is specifically looking for a candidate with past experience in Credit Control. After the project is completed, the successful candidate will be working closely with the Group Accountant and the Financial Controller supporting with monthly reporting and Management Accounts duties! The ideal candidate will be down-to-earth and driven as well as a great communicator as they will become a pivotal member of the team!
- The Accounts Assistant should have completed relevant studies, either in the form of a Degree or AATs, to have proven supporting knowledge of the activities in this role
- Previous experience in Credit Control is essential in order to hit the ground running in this position
- Be confident with Microsoft Excel, with functions such as VLookUps and Pivot Tables, as it will be used on a daily basis
- Have a confident telephone manner, this role will involve speaking with customers and suppliers over the phone
What You Will Received
- Further your career in this supportive business that want to invest in you!
- Receive tailored and comprehensive training whilst working closely with the Group Accountant and Financial Controller supporting with financial reporting and management accounts!
- Benefit from full study support towards the ACCA or CIMA!
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance with a generous hybrid working package!
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a confident and engaging candidate, with previous experience in Credit Control, to further their career in Accounts by working alongside qualified professionals and gain exposure into management accounts and financial reporting! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for the please apply now!