We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a well-established business based near Coventry. In this position, you can gain fantastic exposure for career development.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will report directly to the Finance Manager ensuring all deadlines are met, a key focus will be on taking ownership of accounts payable duties include supplier statements, bank reconciliations and journal positing. This is a fantastic opportunity to have an immediate impact on the success of the business and gain exposure with fast-paced deadlines.
- Have experience within similar role and have the ability to demonstrate a high level of comfort in using accounting systems
- Be currently studying AAT with intention and ambition to progress with your qualifications
- Possess the confidence and initiative to work in a fast- paced environment with tight deadlines and be trusted to be responsible for a number of duties
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
What you will receive
- Join a fun and vibrant environment, working alongside like minded individuals who will push and challenge you with your career development
- Join an established business with opportunity to play a leading role in the continued growth and development of the team and business
- Be a key member of the finance team that implements change and improves processes and procedures
- Enjoy fantastic company benefits including a competitive salary and study support to help you focus on completing your qualifications in the near future
If you’re looking to add value to the finance function in a successful business, then please apply now!