We are recruiting for a Senior Accounts Assistant for a respected business in the Birmingham City Centre area. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with some experience within accounts to gain exposure to an industry-leading business and exposure to more senior responsibilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to gain more autonomy, with the potential to progress into a supervisory role in the future. Although a temporary position to begin with, the company is excited to develop this into a permanent role, where someone with an outgoing and progressive character is needed.
In this Senior Accounts Assistant position, you will work in a varied role where you will further your knowledge within transactional finance and gain exposure to producing reports for senior management and liaising directly with external clients.
- Have strong communication skills and be a confident individual, because you will be liaising with internal and external company stakeholders
- Be an accounts professional with a depth of knowledge and experience across transactional finance
- Be capable of analysing and manipulating data in Excel to produce reports that will be presented to senior management
- Ideally be available immediately, because our client is excited to expand their department
What you will receive
- Gain experience in a well-respected business, with opportunities for a permanent contract with study support
- Work directly with the Finance Manager, getting invaluable exposure to key senior stakeholder in the company
- Contribute to the company’s growth in an industry-leading business that strongly believes in investing in its employees
- Work alongside like-minded and driven individuals like yourself that are excited to join this fun and dynamic team
If you are an experienced Accounts Assistant ready to take the next steps in your career and are immediately available, please apply now!