I’m working closely with a fantastic business who are a well-known property company looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their busy team. It is essential that you have previous experience within a professional service business due to the role being client facing and communicating with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in financial reporting, and analysis, stakeholder managements and working with the internal audit ensuring all compliance requirements are met and in a timely manner. This is an exciting role as you will be able to participate in implementation of new systems and processes and contribute to the company’s projects and strategic direction.
- Previous experience working in a similar position or have experience working with in a professional services business (Legal, Property, Law)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages including Excel and have the ability to collate large sets of data and communicate financial information to stakeholders
- Be an organised and methodical individual who has strong interpersonal and written skills and can work well in a team
- Be commercially minded and possess a combination of experience, personal attributes and bring a level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment to your work
In return, you will:
- Enjoy a work-life balance with flexibility that allows you to seamlessly transition between the comfort of your own home and the office based in Birmingham
- Contribute to the company’s success by paying an active role in contributing to the implementation of new processes
- The opportunity to work within a positive, motivated team who will encourage you to progress with your career development
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including study support which will allow you to gain qualifications whilst working alongside experienced and knowledgeable colleagues
If you’re an Accounts Administrator looking for your next step in your career, then please apply now!