My client is a global manufacturing business and has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis due to growth. Focusing mainly on Purchase Ledger, you will be responsible for processing supplier invoices on a finance system, dealing with queries, and performing statement reconciliation.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level candidate looking to take that first step in to accounts within a business that offers fantastic opportunities for progression and a brilliant benefits package!
- Be looking to get in to an accounts role, with experience in administration or accounts preferential
- Be a competent user of MS Excel
- Ideally be a car driver due to location, although if you are local to Solihull then please do still apply
- Have an excellent work ethic and be willing to give 110% in all you do!
What you will receive
- 25 days holiday with an ability to buy or sell an additional 5 days
- 12pm finish on a Friday
- Hybrid working environment- 2 days per week in the office after initial training complete
- Excellent opportunities for progression and moving internally, with the chance to expand your exposure to the accounts function!
If you are looking for a new role within accounts and have experience of either accounts or administration then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place soon!