My client is a well established wholesale business based in Bromsgrove and they have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join their small and friendly finance function on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be mainly responsible for Purchase Ledger; processing purchase invoices, dealing with supplier queries, performing supplier statement reconciliation and preparing for payment runs. This is a really nice opportunity for someone who is ideally looking to expand their skill set within transactional finance as you will be able to provide cover and learn all other elements of the finance function including payroll and sales ledger.
- Ideally have at least 6 months experience within transactional finance as either a Sales Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Apprentice or Accounts Assistant, but administration experience will also be considered
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to forge relationships with all levels with ease
- Be a competent user of MS Excel, at least at a basic level
What you will receive
- The ability to gain exposure to other areas of the finance function, expanding your skill set!
- Free on site parking and various social events
- A small, supportive and friendly working environment
- Company discount
If you have transactional accounts experience and are looking for a new role within a business that can offer a really nice opportunity to expand your skill set then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will be taking place soon!