My client is a global manufacturing business and they have an exciting opportunity within their Accounts team due to a period of continued growth. This business offer exceptional opportunities for progression including full study support for your AAT/ACCA/CIMA should you wish to pursue these qualifications.
Working in a large Accounts Payable team and reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, you will be responsible for processing purchase invoices, dealing with supplier queries, performing supplier statement reconciliations, and preparing for payment runs.
- Ideally have at least 6 months experience within transactional finance as either a Sales Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Apprentice or Accounts Assistant, but administration experience will also be considered
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to forge relationships with all levels with ease
- Be a competent user of MS Excel, at least at a basic level
- Have an excellent work ethic, and be willing to give 110% in anything you do
What you will receive
- Market leading company benefits including 33 days holiday with the option to buy or sell an additional 5 days
- Full study support for AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Hybrid working; 1 day in the office, 4 days from home
- Free on site parking and a social committee
- 12pm finish on a Friday!
If you have transactional accounts experience and are looking for a new role within a business that offers exceptional career opportunities and market leading benefits then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will be taking place soon!