My client is a Professional Services organisation and they are currently hiring within their Accounts team for an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This company have an impressive reputation in the market and offer an exceptional opportunity for development within a corporate business whether that be within Accounts, or cross divisional.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for creating and raising invoices, allocating cash, and reconciling invoices against purchase invoices. This is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate with some transactional accounts experience or someone who has commenced studying their AAT to join a business that can accelerate your career within accounts.
- Either some experience within accounts whether that be within a Billing/Sales Ledger/Credit Control/Purchase Ledger role, or have started studying your AAT
- Be able to communicate and present yourself professionally
- Have a keen eye for detail, maintaining accuracy in your work at all times
- Have a good level of MS Excel
What you will receive
- On on site Learning and Development team, dedicated to ensuring your growth both academically and professionally at all times
- Hybrid working model with 2 days in the office and 3 days from home
- An impressive centrally located office with impressive views of the city
- Great benefits package inclusive of a company share scheme, private health care, 35 hour working week, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an opportunity to buy/sell additional days
If you are in the early stages of your accounting career and are looking to join a business that can help you develop then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews can take place imminently.