If you are a studying Assistant Accountant, looking for a new you in the new year then look no further. Mitchell Adam are delighted to be once again partnering with our rapidly growing professional services client in the city centre, who are on the lookout for a dynamic studier to join the team and grow with the supportive business. Specialising in property consultancy, you will be working as an Accountant in client finance to assist in the preparation financial statements and management accounts for key clientele.
The day to day in this role requires an adaptable and analytical candidate to tackle a host of tasks, rewarding the successful candidate with a well-rounded skill set. Your confidence will be utilised building relationships with stakeholders inside and outside of finance to relay relevant data that you have extrapolated from large data sets. You will be assisting with the preparation of financial statements for the clients sites/entities and completing balance sheet reconciliations along side reporting accrued and prepaid income.
- You will have prior experience processing accruals and prepayments.
- Be a confident individual that enjoy building relationships, as you will be working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ideally, you will have had exposure to reconciling the balance sheet in your current/previous position.
- Currently be studying for your ACCA/CIMA with goals to become fully qualified in your next role.
What you will receive
- You will have access to a fantastic study support package with the business, encouraging you to become qualified as soon as you are able to.
- Be given the opportunity to progress through multiple avenues within the business, in different teams and roles as you grow.
- Be a part of an award winning team with industry leading training to get you up to speed in a niche market.
- Have an outstanding wider benefits package, including the ability to work hybrid after a short probationary period.
This role is the perfect option for a dynamic, studying candidate looking to fast track their growth and become a trailblazer in a leading industry. This opportunity will not be available long so please apply now to avoid missing out.