Mitchell Adam are currently hiring for an incredible opportunity for an Accountant, to join our innovative Construction and Engineering client based in Birmingham. As they continue to sustainably grow the group and serve their longstanding clients internationally, an experienced and analytical pair of hands is needed in the team to assist with continuous process development and month end reporting. The successful candidate will get outstanding accounting exposure, forge a network and professionally develop inside the time-honoured business.
Day to day you will be using your rapport building skillset to liaise with corporate teams ensuring accurate corporate accounts, managing central controls via forecasts for the group, and working alongside cost centre managers to prepare forecasts for opex and capex cost centres. Alongside the personal side of your role, you will still use your analytical mind to prepare the month-end management accounts and prepare documentation for external audits.
- Be actively studying ACCA/CIMA.
- Preferably, have experience working with multiple cost centres in a current or former role, and working intercompany recharges.
- Be self-motivated and have the desire to grow in the position and in the business, as they continue their tradition of year on year growth.
- Havre confidence in your own communication, as you will be a key player in working with a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
What you will receive
- Work in a breakthrough group of businesses, pursuing innovation over the entire course of their heritage.
- Have flexibility in your work approach, working from home multiple times a week enabling you to have more work life balance.
- Be given a great breadth of exposure underneath a qualified manager that will assist you in your professional development.
- Have access to a wider benefits package that will assist with your support to become qualified, personal health and growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with drive to go after progression in an extremely successful and established group of businesses, where you will have critical impact from day one. If this sounds like you, please apply now to avoid missing out.