Mitchell Adam currently have the pleasure of recruiting an Accountant for our family style Manufacturing business near Rubery. This is an incredible opportunity for a proven professional to jump into a busy role and manage their workload, whilst establishing new finance processes for the entire management pack in the way you see fit. This business has continually been bounding from strength to strength and shows no signs of slowing down.
The ideal candidate for this position will be up for the challenge of implementing their own way of working. The business has now gotten to a size where the successful candidate would be expected to put a process in place for cash flow management, profit and loss accounts and budgeting and forecasting – leaving statutory reporting to the external accountants that you will liaise with regularly. This role requires a hands on accountant that enjoys working with multiple external stakeholders, and a candidate that is happy to get out of their chair and explore the business for their answers.
- You will have experience implementing and refining financial processes to a way that works for you.
- A high level of Excel would prove useful for project tracking tools, such as spend.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have worked on intercompany accounts as this is for a small group of businesses, and multi-currency is beneficial.
- Ideally, you will have previous management/supervisory experience in an Accounts based position.
What you will receive
- You will be given the establish processes as you see fit.
- Progression will be made available in the role for promotions to more senior positions in the team, with a view to reach Financial Director as the business grows in years to come.
- Have the flexibility to work from home once a week and start/finish an hour earlier or later if you need.
- Get excellent business accumen working side by side with the company owner and Director.
This is a stand out opportunity for an Accounts professional that is looking to jump into an involving and hands on position where you will run your own department to bring smooth accounting to the business. If this sounds like the challenge for you, please apply now to avoid missing out.